WHEN CREATING A TUTORIAL
- Please make sure the tutorial is targeted for ProphpBB Free Forum Hosting [FFH] for all users, or ProphpBB Premium Forum Hosting [PFH] if the feature is only available to Premium Forums. Self Hosting aka "Advanced Hosting [ADV]" has been decrepated and is no longer offered here at ProphpBB, so posting these will not help members here.
- Do Not Post Your Tutorial In The Tutorial Categories. Post it here, within this forum. Thank you.
- Once you've posted your tutorial, one of the moderators will check it over, make sure it works, then we will categorise it for you.
- Please be complete. Don't post half tutorials or semi-complete tutorials with additional parts elsewhere, and don't post links to other sites to 'get the other half.'
- Don't post tutorials you find on other sites without saying you found it on that site, and make sure you have permission to share it with us here.
- If you use pictures, please scale them down to a 600px width. This insures the forum template is not broken, as well as making the site load fast for everyone.