help installing style

If you've read through our tutorials and searched (unsuccessfully) for your answer, feel free to ask your question here and someone will try to assist you.
lloydas133
Forum URL: wakatik.clanz.co

March 5th, 2017, 9:41 am

Help Me Plssssss
Help Me Plssssss

:s_mad :s_mad :s_mad :s_mad :s_mad :s_mad :s_mad
Attachments
1111.png
1111.png (37.95 KiB) Viewed 71 times
Last edited by Ashley.S. on March 7th, 2017, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title change

Peteh
Support Guru
Support Guru
Forum URL: https://thelighthouse.prophpbb.com

March 5th, 2017, 12:52 pm

No support can be given untill you bring your forum inline with the terms agreed to when registering your forum
Publicly Viewable Content

You agree to maintain at least 70% of your content as publicly viewable. Guests and bots must be able to read majority of your forums, threads, and posts - but of course you're welcome to restrict registrations as you see fit.
Currently your forum displays
This board has no forums.
Whist you stats show
Statistics

Total posts 15 • Total topics 9 • Total members 25 • Our newest member donghae23
Meaning that none of the content is viewable to Guests/Non members. In order to provide free forums we serve inline text adverts which are only seen by guests/non members
Please note that all Support Queries sent by Private Message will NOT be answered please use the forums for all Support related queries

Ashley.S.
Staff Member
Staff Member
Forum URL: http://ashleys.prophpbb.com

March 7th, 2017, 9:05 pm

Also with the Post subject: " Re: Help Me Plssssss " and posting in the wrong sections, this is unlikely to help. Once you have sorted out the display of your forums or have upgraded to premium, we'll be more than happy to assist :s_wink
Thanks for using ProphpBB Regards,
-Ashley.S. [ ProphpBB Moderator ]
PLEASE NOTE:No Email or PM Support! Please Search & Use the Support Forums instead, Thanks.